Points to Remember
- If you’re using Android API 23 and above, to use marshmallow runtime permissions you need to call this once every app session before using any VMAX API: VmaxSdk.init(Activity activity);
- From version 3.5.3 onwards, the Android Support v4 Library is not mandatory for using the VMAX base SDK. Add the Android Support v4 Library only if specifically required by a mediation partner.
- Make sure you pass the Activity Context to the VMAX SDK if you want to display banner, native, interstitial or incent-based ads.
- Cache the next ad only after the previous ad is completely consumed. The same will be notified using the willDismissAd callback.
- Before showing an ad, pause all game sounds and animations that might interfere with an ad. You can resume the same after getting the willDismissAd callback (when the ad ends).
- Follow the best practices of the ad networks that you wish to integrate.
- VMAX being a mediation platform will try to maximize the yield for you. It is not recommended to send another request for an ad if there is an unsuccessful attempt in fetching an ad. Please wait at least 30 seconds before requesting an ad after an unsuccessful fetch attempt.
- For video ads to perform optimally, please enable hardware acceleration by adding the following line in your manifest: