Download the Unity Plugin
Before proceeding, ensure that you have downloaded the latest version of the VMAX Unity Plugin for iOS from here. Unzip this archive and place the contents in a folder. Integrate the VMAX Unity Plugin in your IDE. Documentation for the alternative method is available here.
You can now use the your IDE to integrate ads using VMAX in your games and apps with just a few clicks. Refer this quick video tutorial on how to use the VMAX Unity Editor or follow the steps mentioned below:
To get the invocation code
- In the VMAX menu option, choose Configure Mediation.
- Click View Code to view the invocation code for a particular Ad format.
- For example: If you select ‘Native’, the invocation code will display like so (which you can also copy to Clipboard):
- Copy and paste the code in your scripts to get the ads and replace adSpotId with your own Adspot id.
To choose mediation partners
- On the Configure dialog box and click Add Mediation Partner or Edit Mediation Partner button to open the Mediation Partners list for that ad format.
- Choose one or more Mediation Partners and click Apply Changes.
To set the Test Mode
- Access to the latest documentation is available in VMAX >> Documentation.
- Version information of the plugin is available in VMAX >> About VMAX.