Current Flurry Version: 6.2.0
Supported Ad Formats: The VMAX SDK supports banner and interstitial ads from Flurry.
You will need
- an active Flurry account.
- the email address you use to sign in to your Flurry account.
- the password you use to sign in to your Flurry account.
- the apiAccessCode, apiKey, Ad Space Name and AdSpaceId from the Flurry Dashboard.
Sign in to Flurry and open your Flurry Dashboard.
Obtain your apiAccessCode
- On your Flurry Dashboard, go to the API Access section.
- Click the Enable API Access button. Your unique API access code will be listed in this section.
This code can be regenerated and changes to this code should be reported to the VMAX .
Obtain your apiKey
- On your Flurry Dashboard, choose the Applications tab to open it.
- Select the desired application and click Manage in the side menu.
- Under Manage, click App Info. The apiKey is mentioned next to the API Key label as shown below.
Obtain the AdSpaceId
- On your Flurry Dashboard, choose the Publishers tab.
- Click on the item Inventory located in the side menu.
- Click on Ad Spaces in the submenu to show the list of available ad spaces.
- Choose an ad space and the AdSpaceId will be displayed in your browser’s address bar as shown below.
- For Banner Ads, change the default 30-second refresh on the ad space setup page to off in the dev portal when integrating the Android SDK or Unity plugin for the first time.
- For Interstitial Ads, it is recommended to use the cacheAd() and showAd() APIs.
Step 1: Integrate the VMAX Library Adapters VMaxFlurryBannerAdapter.h, VMaxFlurryInterstitialAdapter.h, VMaxFlurryInterstitialAdapter.m, and FBAudienceNetwork.framework from the Adapters .zip folder.
Step 2: Integrate the main framework files Flurry and FlurryAds.
Step 3: Integrate the dependent framework files AdSupport.framework, AVFoundation.framework, CoreGraphics.framework, CoreMedia.framework, Foundation.framework, MediaPlayer.framework, Security.framework, StoreKit.framework SystemConfiguration.framework, UIKit.framework, and libz.dylib.