It’s that time of the year when the global mobile space eagerly awaits one of the biggest annual conferences, The Mobile World Conference (MWC), that takes place each year at Barcelona.
This year is special for us since VMAX™ makes its debut at MWC 2016. And we thought why not share some of this excitement with our app developer and publisher friends? We are giving away free passes to MWC 2016 for a few lucky winners!
How do you win these passes? It’s very simple.
Here’s how the contest works:
- Sign up with VMAX™
- Like the VMAX™ page on Facebook: www.facebook.com/myvmax/ OR follow us on Twitter at: @hellovmax
- We will be asking a bunch of questions on our Facebook and Twitter profiles, so keep watching these pages and answer these questions correctly
- Share your answers on Facebook or retweet them with #VMAXatMWC and #MWC16 hashtags
- The clues to these questions can be found on the VMAX blog
- Keep participating. The more questions you answer and the more you share and retweet them, the higher are your chances of winning
- Contest starts from January 6, 2016 for a limited period. All participants must be 18 years and above. Competition is open to participants across the world, subject to local laws.
- Winners will qualify only if they sign up with VMAX™
- All participants must be following @hellovmax on Twitter and must like the VMAX™ Facebook page.
- Winners have to answer the question on the Twitter or Facebook pages of VMAX™. On Twitter by tagging @hellovmax & on Facebook by leaving a comment under the question.
- VMAX™ will only give MWC 2016 Exhibitor Visitor Passes to the individual who wins the contest. He/she would have to manage visa, travel, accommodation, other arrangements and expenses on their own.
- Passes are non-transferable. The winning twitter handle / person cannot change his/ her name after sharing the details with us.
- The decision of the judges will be final.
- If for any reason the selected winner is not able to attend MWC 2016, VMAX™ reserves the right to use the prize pass at their discretion.
- Contest rules are liable to change at the discretion of VMAX™.
- VMAX™ shall not be liable for any unforeseen event like cancellation or postponement of event, misconduct by the participant during the event etc.