Frame Ads can be associated with an interstitial adspot in VMAX.
Prerequisites for Frame Ads
- Design dimensions
- Inner Dimensions for Potrait: 600 x 1024
- Outer Dimensions for Potrait: 700 x 1124
- Inner Dimensions for Landscape: 1024 x 600
- Outer Dimensions for Landscape: 1124 x 700
- Frame should be opaque inside with any color (black recommended) up to the inner dimensions mentioned above.
- Frame should be equally distributed outside 50 pixel each side so as to satisfy the outer dimensions mentioned above.
- That 50 pixel area can consists of Frame border each side. For example, if the Frame border is just 20 pixel thick than the remaining 30 pixel should be set as transparent.
- Two Close buttons are required with below dimensions
- 36 x 36
- 24 x 24
- All above four assets (Two Frames [portrait and landscape] and Two Close buttons) should be part of drawable folder of Android VMAX SDK Library Project.
- For Vast Video Ads, Landscape Frame (1124 x 700) is recommended.
- VMAX default frames and close buttons are present in VMAX SDK library res >> drawable folder.
- Naming Conventions of above assets
- Landscape Frame image should be named as “vmax_frame_land”.[extension like png]
- Portrait Frame image should be named as “vmax_frame_port”.[extension like png]
- 36 x 36 Close button image should be named as “vmax_close_frame”.[extension like png]
- 24 x 24 Close button image should be named as “vmax_close_small_frame”.[extension like png]
To request a frame ad
Follow this code snippet as Requesting Interstitials with only below change set UxType as frame instead of BillBoard.
vmaxPlugin.setUxType(VmaxPlugin.UX_FRAME); //This will set Frame type explicitly.