Important Note: iOS 9 has introduced a couple of changes that will affect your integration of the AdColony SDK. Please note that following these integration instructions is a strict requirement for apps compiling against the iOS 9 SDK (Xcode 7). Failure to do so will result in ads being turned off for your application.
Current AdColony Version: 2.6.1
Supported Ad Formats: VMAX supports Interstitials, Interstitial Video Ads, and Rewarded Video Ads from AdColony.
You will need
- an active AdColony account
- User Credentials
- your Api Key
- the App ID
- the Zone ID
- the All Zone ID (for Incent video ads)
- From the AdColony dashboard, choose your app. Your App ID will be labeled as “AdColony App ID” on this page.
- From the AdColony dashboard, choose your app. Select an existing Zone to view its ID, or create a new zone by choosing “Setup New Ad Zone” and selecting the “Interstitial” or “Value Exchange/V4VC” zone type.
- Your API key will be labeled as “Read-Only API Key” on this page.
Step 1: Integrate the VMAX Library Adapters VMaxAdColonyInterstitialAdapter.h and VMaxAdColonyInterstitialAdapter.m from the Adapters .zip folder.
Step 2: Integrate the main framework file AdColony.framework.
Step 3: Integrate the dependent framework files libz.1.2.5.dylib, AdColony.framework, AdSupport.framework, AudioToolbox.framework, AVFoundation.framework, CoreGraphics.framework, CoreMedia.framework, CoreTelephony.framework, EventKit.framework, EventKitUI.framework, MediaPlayer.framework, MessageUI.framework, QuartzCore.framework, Social.framework, StoreKit.framework, SystemConfiguration.framework, and WebKit.framework.